The best thing you can do for your automobile is get an oil change in NH. If done regularly, your vehicle should perform at its best for years to come. And, at Gurney’s Automotive, we are steeped in all aspects of auto maintenance and repair, have been in business since 1985 and backup all the work that we do with a 2 year or 24k mile warranty just to let our customers know that they’re getting the attention and workmanship they deserve. All of this experience has only reinforced our faith in the almighty oil change in NH.
Not only will we provide you with an affordable oil change in NH, but we’ll also look for potential damage to your vehicle and its engine as well. Then, we’ll effectively communicate with you so that you understand exactly how your vehicle is performing. Also, we know that informed customers are happy customers, so would like to take this time to go over five of the many benefits of regularly changing your automobile’s oil.
- Increased engine performance – An oil change works to clean and lubricate the inner moving parts of your vehicle’s engine, resulting in a quieter, smoother ride.
- Fights against dirt and debris buildup – The many parts that make up your engine can be damaged by all the built up junk and debris found in the vehicle’s old oil. This is especially true of vehicles used in the wintery conditions we see here in New England. With new oil and filters, your engine will be kept clean and its crucial components protected.
- Increased MPG – Who’s going to turn down better gas mileage? With improved lubrication after an oil change in NH, the clean, new oil decreases friction that can slow your engine down and making you have to fill up at the pump more frequently. Better gas mileage=happy wallet!
- Reduces harmful emissions – Older vehicles often burn dirty, old oil, creating excessive amounts of noxious emissions. New oil isn’t as likely to burn and can better absorb small particles, significantly decreasing the pollution your vehicle creates.
- Longer engine life – Regular oil changes will always keep your car or truck on the road longer. Maintaining fresh and clean oil is the most effective way to protect and lubricate your engine, protecting essential parts from damaging debris, increasing performance and withstanding the most common reasons for engine wear and tear.
Save yourself time, money and energy by letting us provide you with a professional oil change in NH today!
If you’re looking for an oil change in NH, contact us at:
Nashua – 603-886-5800
Milford – 603-249-5552