Job Title: Service Consultant
Reports To: Store Manager
- Work directly with our customers, addressing all of their transportation needs for maintaining and repairing their vehicles. Ensuring that we exceed customer expectations in customer service, quality of work and overall customer satisfaction.
- Protect our brand and our company culture
Duties and responsibilities
- Answering the phone
- Taking appointments
- Finalizing customers’ paperwork, proofreading for readability, accuracy and detail
- Posting supplier invoices
- Scanning supplier invoices and other documents
- Occasionally giving a customer a ride
- Cleanliness of the work area and coffee area throughout the day
- Provide customer with value
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Participate in ongoing trainings
- Contribute to the positive, upbeat, and encouraging culture of Gurney’s Automotive Repair.
- Take note of things that need to be addressed and brought to the store manager.
- High school graduate
- Good people skills, dealing with other employees and with customers
- Honesty and integrity
- Exceptional work ethic
- Exceptional customer service skills
Download your employment application here or apply online.