Job Title: Service Advisor
Reports To: Store Manager
- Work directly with our customers addressing all of their transportation needs for maintaining and repairing their vehicles. Advising them of their options and taking into consideration all of their needs. Insuring that we exceed customer expectations in customer service, quality of work and overall customer satisfaction
- Protect our Brand and our company culture
Duties and responsibilities
- Answering the phone
- Taking appointments
- Work directly with technician and have a clear picture of what is needed and why
- Estimate the needed repairs
- Estimate all recommendations
- Provide customer with all options
- Provide customer with value
- Communicate regularly thru the process with the customer
- Inform customer of any changes to their expectations, cost , time vehicle will be done
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Researching parts and ordering parts for the job
- Maintaining inventory
- Processing returns
- Participate in ongoing trainings
- Contribute to the positive, upbeat and encouraging culture of Gurney’s Automotive Repair.
- Take note of things that need to be addressed and brought to the Store manager.
- High School Graduate.
- ASE certification
- Good people skills, dealing with other employees and with customers.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Exceptional customer service skills