Move More Snow Faster
Hiniker 8000 Series Reversible C-Plow
The Hiniker 8000 Series C-Plow snowplow offers all of the heavy-duty performance of a conventional plow plus the added versatility of a high-performance backdrag plow. Plow loading docks, residential driveways, and congested parking areas faster than ever. The patented Hiniker C-Plow blade actually converts from a conventional plow into a backdrag plow with the push of a button, letting you remove snow quickly and easily from garage aprons, curbs, loading docks, and tight corners. Then touch a button again to flip the blade upright and push the snow away.
- 30″ tall, high curve, high-density polyethyene moldboards are dent-resistant and corrosion-free. Snow flows easily for more efficient plowing.
- 9″ Pinch-free pivot point is 9 inches above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers.
- SUPER BRIGHT quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps.
- The high-tensile steel superstructure of the moldboard provides exceptional resistance to bending and bowing, for extra heavy-duty applications. 10 laser-cut steel ribs add exceptional strength.
- Long-lasting cast ductile-iron skid shoes.
- Converts from a conventional plow to backdrag plow with the push of a button.
- The compact control puts full control of all plow functions in the palm of your hand.
- High-clearance split trip-edges operate independently of one another, reducing stress and twisting forces on the plow.
Hiniker Reversible C-Plow Specs:
- 30″ Blade Height
- 1/4″ HMW Poly Moldboard Surface
- 10 Vertical Ribs
- 4 Compression Trip Springs
- 1/4″x4″ Top Cutting Edge (High Carbon 1084 Steel)
- 3/8″x6″ Lower Cutting Edge (High Carbon 1084 Steel)
- 9″ Trip Pivot Point Height