Get Professional Performance!
The 7000 Series 9 Foot Conventional Snowplow
The 7000 horizontal-truss moldboard design provides incredible strength, durability and resistance to bowing. Ten laser-cut support ribs add exceptional vertical strength. The corrosion-proof poly moldboard is dent-resistant with less surface friction for easier plowing and greater efficiency. In addition, impregnated color means long-lasting, good-looking appearance. More features include:
- 30″ Tall High curve, high-density polyethynlene moldboard is virtually indestructible. Slick 1/4″ HMW poly moldboard surface resists dents and never needs paint.
- Convenient compact joystick control mounts anywhere or can be hand-held.
- Super bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps.
- Pinch-free pivot point is 9″ above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers.
- Long lasting cast ductile-iron skid shoes.
The Hiniker Quick-Hitch is the fastest snowplow mounting system available. The self-aligning drive-in mount lets you connect your Hiniker plow in seconds. This eliminates manually lifting, pushing and pulling the plow into place.
Hiniker Conventional Snow Plow Specs:
- 8′ Blade Width
- 30″ Blade Height
- 10 Vertical Ribs
- 4 Compression Springs
- 3/8″ x 6″ Cutting Edge
- 9″ Trip Pivot Point Height